- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology
- Volume 46, Issue 1
f Species-Specific Sequences at the omp2 Locus of Brucella Type Strains
- Authors: T. A. FICHT*, H. S. HUSSEINEN†, J. DERR, S. W. BEARDEN
- * Corresponding author. Mailing address: Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 77843-4467. Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Published Online: 01 January 1996, International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology 46: 329-331, doi: 10.1099/00207713-46-1-329
- Subject: Original Papers Relating To Systematic Bacteriology
- Issue Published:
A DNA sequence analysis of the omp2 locus of Brucella type strains revealed nucleotide differences that can be used for species identification. We developed specific probes which were used to verify the observed differences among the type strains following PCR amplification of portions of the omp2 locus.
Present address: Veterinary Sera and Vaccine Research Institute, Abbassia, Cairo, Egypt.
Copyright © 1996 International Union of Microbiological Societies | Published by the Microbiology Society
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Author and Article Information
/content/journal/ijsem/10.1099/00207713-46-1-329dcterms_title,dcterms_subject,pub_serialTitlepub_serialIdent:journal/ijsem AND -contentType:BlogPost104
/content/journal/ijsem/10.1099/00207713-46-1-329dcterms_title,dcterms_subject-pub_serialIdent:journal/ijsem AND -contentType:BlogPost104
Figure data loading....