- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology
- Volume 46, Issue 4
f Eubacterium exiguum sp. nov., Isolated from Human Oral Lesions
- Authors: SERGIO E. POCO JR., FUTOSHI NAKAZAWA, TETSURO IKEDA, MICHIKO SATO, TAKUICHI SATO, ETSURO HOSHINO
- *Corresponding author. Phone: 81-25-223-6161, ext. 4165. Fax: 81-25-225-0513. Electronic mail address: email@example.com.
- Int J Syst Evol Microbiol, October 1996 46: 1120-1124, doi: 10.1099/00207713-46-4-1120
- Subject: Original Papers Relating To Systematic Bacteriology
- Published Online:
Eubacterium exiguum sp. nov. is the name proposed for organisms formerly described as Eubacterium group S strains and similar bacteria isolated from various types of oral lesions. This new species was established on the basis of the results of DNA-DNA hybridization experiments and DNA base composition determinations (G+C contents, 60 to 64 mol%). The results of an API ZYM analysis, Western blotting (immunoblotting) reactions, and phenotypic tests are also given. The type strain of E. exiguum is strain S-7.
Copyright © 1996 International Union of Microbiological Societies | Published by the International Union of Microbiological Societies
Full text loading...
Author and Article Information
/content/journal/ijsem/10.1099/00207713-46-4-1120dcterms_title,dcterms_subject,pub_serialTitlepub_serialIdent:journal/ijsem AND -contentType:BlogPost64
/content/journal/ijsem/10.1099/00207713-46-4-1120dcterms_title,dcterms_subject-pub_serialIdent:journal/ijsem AND -contentType:BlogPost64
Figure data loading....