- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology
- Volume 58, Issue 7
oa Status of strains that contravene Rules 27 (3) and 30 of the International Code of Nomenclature of Bacteria. Opinion 81
- CorrespondenceB. J. Tindall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Int J Syst Evol Microbiol, July 2008 58: 1755-1763, doi: 10.1099/ijs.0.2008/005264-0
- Subject: International Committee On Systematics Of Prokaryotes - Opinions
- Published Online:
- This is an open access article published by the Microbiology Society under the Creative Commons Attribution License
Based on a list of 205 names proposed in original articles in the International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology or cited in Validation Lists from January 2001 that are not in accordance with Rules 27(3) and 30 of the International Code of Nomenclature of Bacteria (the Code), the Judicial Commission rules that names contained in lists 2–4 are to be considered to be validly published and that deposit in more than one collection in different countries is documented. Names included in list 1 are only to be considered validly published if evidence is presented that the strains have been deposited in additional collections, as laid down by Rules 27 (3) and 30 of the Code.
SGM | Published by the Microbiology Society
Euzéby, J. P. & Tindall, B. J. ( 2004 ). Status of strains that contravene Rules 27 (3) and 30 of the Bacteriological Code. Request for an Opinion. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 54, 293–301.[CrossRef]
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Author and Article Information
/content/journal/ijsem/10.1099/ijs.0.2008/005264-0dcterms_title,dcterms_subject,pub_serialTitlepub_serialIdent:journal/ijsem AND -contentType:BlogPost64
/content/journal/ijsem/10.1099/ijs.0.2008/005264-0dcterms_title,dcterms_subject-pub_serialIdent:journal/ijsem AND -contentType:BlogPost64
Figure data loading....